Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Full Professional Manuscript Editing Service




For those of you who are not aware, I also provide full professional manuscript editing services on a freelance basis.

This service includes everything from correction of typos and spelling errors to sentence structure, paragraph structure, punctuation use, proper tense use, effective conversation, making sure the story line makes sense, plot structure, character development, use of scenery, and much more.

My basic fee is significantly lower than most manuscript editors because as an author myself, I realize how difficult it can be for a writer to get his or her work out to the public. However, if major revisions and/or additions are required, this could raise the price.

If you are a new author, who is unsure about the accuracy of your manuscript's content or an established author in need of this professional service, I would be happy to hear from you. I can be contacted at marthajette@yahoo.com.

No comments: